Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Camp Rocky Top

A great time was had by all at Camp Rocky Top this past weekend. The Wampus Cats demonstrated awesome team building skills and staff unity. Not only that, revenge was had on the Apartments Area Fainting Goats! hehehe :) Here are few photos to highlight the weekend:
















I leave you with The Wampus Cat Pledge. Keep up the good work and strive to start this year off right with a great opening! You can do it!

Wampus Cat Pledge

I pledge my allegiance to the West Side Wampus Cats.

I will be dedicated to my fellow Wampus Cats and all the Wampus Kittens that join us on August 14th.

I promise to protect our territory and take pride in my hall.

I will use my cat like reflexes to respond to crisis.

I promise to keep my wild side alive as I constantly challenge the status quo and think outside the box.

I will be a fierce proponent for diversity and will keep all predators away who threaten our community.

I vow to be stronger, better, faster, smarter and work harder than any Fainting Goat that crosses my path.

Above all us, I will keep the legend of the Wampus Cat alive by doing everything in my power to make this year legendary!

No comments:

Post a Comment